Delivery & returns
From the 01/11 until 15/12 Company Cards operate a 3 working days guarantee, though often our delivery is less still. The guarantee is valid on black & white printed orders – multi-side colour jobs may increase times, though you will be informed of an estimated delivery date.
Delivery times assume one working day for delivery as our couriers operate on next day service within main land UK – the guarantee is not valid for customers outwith mainland UK, nor if the courier fails to meet stated delivery targets. Quoted times are from date of proof approval/payment (which ever is last) and are quoted on working days.
Return and refund policy
Under discretion of the management
Due to the personalised nature of the product, returns will only be accepted on the premise that the goods are deemed faulty by Company Christmas Cards or that there have been manufacturing abnormalities.
Replacements will be sent out when original items are returned.
Please note that reproduction of images can only be as good as the image provided to us and there is typically a loss of 10% density in the plate making process. We recommend signatures and logo images to be sent to us at no less than 300DPI resolution.
It is the customer’s responsibility for the safe return of any goods. All items must be returned as they were received with their original packaging and full contents included along with original documentation and proof of purchase.
Refunds cannot be given if we judge that the product has been wilfully damaged, misused, neglected, modified, adapted or repaired. The goods must be in perfect condition.
We can not accept goods back when they have been used.
It is the customers responsibility to pay for the return postage.
We advise customers to return goods by a insured delivery service as we can not be responsible for goods in transit
- UK Mainland delivery is a set £6 unless other wise stated.
- Delivery is normally within 2 working days of a order being shipped.
- The delivery service type used will depend upon the value of the product/s purchased.
- The vast majority are courier parcels and require a signature upon delivery.
- If we can not deliver the goods within 14 days, we will contact you and you will be given the option to cancel the order and a full refund will be given, or we will agree a new delivery date
- If you have a problem or complaint about our service or products, you can contact us the following ways.
- By Telephone : 0800 0430 192 9am – 5pm Mon -Fri
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Company Christmas Cards, 25 Eastwood Ave Giffnock Glasgow G46 6LS
- Please state what the problem/complaint is any invoice number or order number plus any relevant product codes.
- All complaints will receive an acknowledgment within 3 working days, by telephone, post or email.
- All complaints will in handled in the strictest confidentiality.
- All complaints will be handled fairly.
- We will try to resolve your problem/complaint within 5 working days or we will inform you why we can not resolve the matter and how long it will take.
- All complaints will be dealt with as quickly as possible.